|SECRET SELLING TIPS!!!
- Freshen stored clothes in the dryer with a dryer sheet.
- Clean hard plastic (non-electronic) toys in the dishwasher *BUT*
turn OFF all "high heat" or "heat dry" options.
- Let your kids help you clean items using baby wipes and Q-tips.
- Clothes 0-18 months sell best in sets than as separate items.
- Clothes 2T and older sell better SEPARATELY.
- Shoes must be clean and in excellent condition. No SMELLY shoes!
- Limit 8 pair per sex. 8 girls, 8 boys = 16 total max.
- Toys must have working batteries or they won't be accepted to sell
- Baby furniture, equipment, and toys must be clean, have all parts,
and any small pieces in a ziploc-type bag securely attached to the
main part with packaging tape.
- Books and Puzzles- if you group them- group them SECURELY and
don't use tape directly on books or puzzles. "Press-n-seal" Saran
wrap is great for keeping books/puzzles together.
- Always price to sell. Overpriced items don't sell.